Saturday, September 19, 2015

This is me.

Hello readers!! My name is Ethan Watson. I will be posting information and thoughts I have with my class about family and marriage relationships. More about me. I am originally from Colorado Springs, CO. I too am recently married to my beautiful wife, Kayla former Merrill, from Palm Springs. We were meant to be because we are from the Springs. We meet at our school, BYU-I. I enjoy classic video games, disc golf, music, playing board games, and playing my game Smash Up. I am thinking of becoming an family therapist, or a marriage counselor. So please comment, follow, read, dance, cry, or whatever you may please, just be respectful and know I am not a professional, and learning as I go on this great amazing crazy ride as well. Thanks and I hope we may all learn from this experience :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment