Friday, December 11, 2015

Hard times in the Family

To say that families have trials is an understatement. Every family at one time, or many will face great challenges. These are the times of great hardship but also great growth. We need to keep a greater perceptive. This is not the perfect solution to every problem in every family, it is things I have experienced and discussed with other to help me get through those times. I hope that the reader can take even a small part and learn from it, maybe even apply it.

To start, a big part of the way that my person family has been able to find peace in trials is my Faith. Religion is a big part of how I find strength with my family. This, no matter the faith, draws the family on a common belief that they can refer to, learn from, and apply therein. This is an outside resource that can bring great support.  Others who do not have a particular faith, may draw on the connection that the family has for each other, along with anyone who is struggling. The hard times may draw on outside resources. Extended family and friend play a great support to those who may be struggling. Material or just emotional help and both way that they can help.

The lost of a family member can be very hard or the intense medical emergency may come up. These are very hard trials that a family may have to face. They are never racking, hard, emotional, and rather taxing on the family. Take it one moment at a time. Get to the hospital, take the time to morn, and look towards those supports for help. Keep close, know that everything will work  out. I have seen hard times and the people I relied on the most was family. Develop the trust with those members so when they or you fall into trials, you can both support each other. If there is consent  problems accruing seek professional help. It will be ok.

I know we are strong and can do all. We can build up from hard thing and keep a hold, and strong.      

No comments:

Post a Comment