Friday, December 11, 2015

Love: Man and His Women.

This weeks post is about marital intimacy,(sex), and family relationships. I believe this is a bond that needs to be kept between a man and woman bound together in the bond of marriage. This is my thought, suggestions and beliefs that can strengthen and inform about this subject. I appreciate comments but I do not want to bash or degrade each other, so I am asking for all comments be done with respect and understanding. I wish to do the same. 

To begin, I want to start off by saying that is a special bond that a couple can share together. In the faith I am a part of, staying abstinent is a key for staying righteous with the God until marriage were the expression of love in encourage. (This was a personal choice, also). This is form of expression is a natural process that is created for man to create children and to cleave unto, and love their spouse. There is something great to say that you saved yourself for your partner. I do not and will not condemn those who have done this out side marriage nor say there is nothing more for those who have. A big part of this also involves keeping faithful to one's spouse. I will talk about this in a little bit. Keep things in a greater perspective. Understand the choices a person may make will effect the whole future. Intimacy is a wonderful experience and we want to share with the ones we truly love. It brings the couple closer together more than anything else. This helps us understand the greatness a family can be and what it develops from.

A large aspect of marital intimacy is staying faithful one another. This extends to more than have a sexual relationship with another person, it is being completely faithful to your spouse. Some may question what this may be if it is not just a sexual relationship, it is any act or relationship that is inappropriate. Having a rather close friend of the opposite gender is one to conciser. The spouse is the most important person and nothing should appear to be taking the feeling away from them or cause those feelings to come up. By all means we can have friends of the opposite gender but it should be to close. Another is flirting with other people. It is causing the match for those type of feelings that are not good, it is just a match but sooner or later the match will make a large fire. We need to respect the other persons in the relationship by not showing those feelings for anyone else even when it a flirt. Being nice and courteous is of course appropriate but there is a limit. No thinking of other people or viewing them inappropriate in anyway is acceptable. That in a way is detouring your thoughts from those who deserves all of them. Talk about what the other person is comfortable with when it comes with others like co-workers or fiends. Let them know of this that you may struggle with and work on doing all that you can to be faithful in thought, action, and words. Small things grow. This can be taken for the better or worst. If we allow small inappropriate feeling come in, they can grow but so can good feeling of love for your spouse. 

Why are all these things important in the family relationship?  It creates a place a trust and love. I was very blessed to have parents who love and cherish each other and did all they can for us. I know it is because of their faithfulness to each other they have come to were they are now. In an ideal world, I just want to be with my wife all day. I can not, and so I will do all I can to make her the focus of what I do. This is something my parents did not have to tell me but show me. The have a great respect for each other that I picked up. The trust is built from the top down. If the parents trust each other fully then the children will trust their parents. The children learn the way the parents treat each other. If the dad is going out and cheating on his wife, showing no respect, then the children will notice it and do similar behaviors. All things are conceited in the family unit.  

As well understand each other and try our best to love, respect, and stay faithful, the family can grow. We all want happiness, and a huge part starts in the family.  
    






            

No comments:

Post a Comment